Tuesday, 10/20/2015, 6-9 p.m.
Sir Francis Drake, 450 Powell St. SF, CA 94102
Content marketing production processes are broken. Most organizations can’t crank out the wide variety of content needed because their processes are outdated, inefficient, and riddled with waste. Content marketers don’t have the right tools for the jobs at hand. In this presentation, internationally-known content strategy guru Scott Abel will demystify the benefits of intelligent content for marketers and outline the changes needed in order to take advantage of the approach. Scott’s message is clear: Content is a business asset worth managing efficiently and effectively.
What to expect:
- Demystify the benefits of intelligent content
- Outline the changes needed for marketers to take advantage of the approach
- Learn of examples of how some brands are leveraging intelligent content to produce more with less effort
- Networking with industry professionals
- Special Bonus – the first 100 registrants will receive a copy of Scott Abel’s most recent book courtesy of event sponsor Scripted
Known as The Content Wrangler, Scott Abel is a global content strategist that specializes in helping organizations deliver the right content to the right audience. He writes regularly for business and industry publications and serves on the faculty of the University of California, Berkeley, School of Information. Scott is a founding member of Content Management Professionals, co-produces several conferences including Information Development World, and is the producer of The Content Wrangler Content Strategy series of books.
Tickets will sell out quickly for this event, get yours today!
When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Where: Sir Francis Drake Hotel, 450 Powell Street, San Francisco 94102
Price: SFAMA Members: $35; Non-Members: $45
We would like to thank our sponsors!