Wednesday, June 13 6:00 PM-8:30 PM
ING Direct San Francisco Cafe
101 Post Street
San Francisco, CA
QR CODES! They are everywhere! Are they just a trend? Or do they have a practical application to help grow and effectively market ones business? Jeff Gottschalk, CEO of GottyCode sides with the latter! Join the SFAMA for this “Can Not Miss” event on how to effectively use QR Codes in your organization!
Here is what we will cover:
– What is the History and Technology behind QR Codes?
– How do QR Codes fit into marketing trends in future marketing trends?
– Adoption rates of QR Codes
– Specific QR Code Campaign types
– Take away the 6 “Must Have” tips when putting together a QR Code Campaign
– Learn about specific strategies in tons of different vertical markets, both B2C and B2B!
Professional service firms
– See specific, successful case studies on how National Brands have utilized QR Code Campaigns
– Lean how to measure a great ROI with QR Code Campaigns
As we all know, mobile marketing is one of the most rapidly growing marketing channels in the world. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn how QR Codes fit into the puzzle!
About the speaker:
Jeff Gottschalk, CEO of GottyCode, is recognized as an expert in the QR Code space. Jeff has been presenting to and working with small and large businesses around the nation to develop innovative QR Code solutions that drive sales. He will provide you with all the knowledge and tools you need to successfully use QR codes as a marketing tool in your business.
Many Thanks to our Annual Sponsors
FILTER Qualtrics CfMC
Kinetic Creative Vitamin T Research Now
Verticle Response UCI Irvine Extension
ING Direct Cafe